It can be really quite tricky to know what to look out for when buying sports supplements.
Long lists of ingredients, often with trademarked names and lots of E-numbers, a plethora of similar supplements to choose from: it’s information overload. Where to start?
At Motion Nutrition we’ve simplified supplements with clear pre, mid and post workout shakes along with organic whey protein for anytime, and a range of enhanced capsules to meet your specific performance and health goals. So when it comes down to making a decision, the best you can do is look straight at our ingredients list. The choice is yours, would you rather…
As a source of carbohydrates in your recovery shake:
- Ultra refined maltodextrin made from processed corn or wheat
- Organic certified red banana powder made from sun-ripened Ecuadorian bananas?
To give you an energy boost and accelerate your fat-burning metabolism:
- Nutrient-void synthetic caffeine
- Anti-oxidant packed, organic certified matcha powder?
As a flavour for your protein shake:
- Raw, organic cacao powder, considered one of the most powerful superfoods?
As a source of electrolytes to battle cramps:
- Isolated minerals and synthetic vitamins
- Freeze-dried coconut water, from sustainably grown organic coconuts?
As your trusted source of healthy sports supplements:
Visit our shop
to find out more about the makeup of each product and let us know what you think on Instagram