Mini Peanut Protein Donuts: Nutritionist's RecipeMakes 14-16
- 1 medium ripe banana or ½ cup sweet potato purée
- 1 sachet Peanut Butter protein
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon tapioca or rice flour
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- To decorate: 1-2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- Turn your donut machine on to preheat*.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender & purée until smooth.
- Spoon in 1 tablespoon of batter per donut, close the lid & cook for 4-5 minutes until golden & crisp. Repeat with the rest of the mix.
- Serve straight away topped with an artful smear of peanut butter, or pop in the fridge unglazed & use within 5 days/freeze for 3 months.
Glaze all your donuts with PB or freeze a few for later.*If you don’t have a donut machine then use this batter to make delicious pancakes - simply cook heaped tablespoons of batter on a medium heat in a dry frying pan, flip when bubbles appear & cook for a further 30-60 seconds until firm to the touch.