As founders of Motion Nutrition, we take our fitness seriously. We love a good workout, and we love keeping fit.
Wait, let’s rephrase that.We take our fitness seriously, and we love getting fitter.
To say we’ve been busy since launching Motion Nutrition in the New Year would be an understatement. We’ve heard it all though: “too busy with work”, “can’t find the time anymore”, “the gym is too far out of the way”.
You don’t want to be that person, and we don’t either. So we’ve committed ourselves to becoming fitter, stronger, faster, healthier – better people. Here’s a sneak peak of our current training regime with what this week is looking like and where you can find us
- 7AM swim: 2km at sunrise in the outdoor Charlton Lido (the steam above that pool tells no lie: it was cold)
- 8PM gym at Greenwich Fitness and Performance: back squat challenge, core drills and boxing circuit
- Missing our morning swim as we will be at Supernatural Juice bar, Oxford Circus
- 8PM climb: monkeying around at The Reach with some bouldering and top roping
- 7AM gym: Olympic lifting – clean and jerk complex
- 7AM swim
- 8PM gym: push/pull heavy weights session
- 7AM swim
- 8PM gym: metabolic conditioning circuit (think HIIT, a fitness must!)
- Climb at The Reach.
How do we manage?
- We LOVE everything about fitness: feeling fit, trying new workouts, improving our skills,
- We take a shot of Pre Workout Energiser before every morning workout (we spend about 14 hours a day together, and no one wants a moody Charlie at 7 in the morning),
- We load up on Organic Protein, especially in our post swim breakfast smoothies,
- We eat fresh, varied food everyday and avoid all refined sugars.