In case you haven't realised yet, we're hitting Pumpkin Season big time. Pumpkins, squash, winter squash - they're everywhere and sooner or later you will find yourself roasting one. Did you know that in Britain approximately one third of all food goes to waste? We'd rather use our leftovers for something delicious, like pumpkin spice proats (aka Protein Oats).
Don't waste your leftover pumpkin! Here's our suggestion for a delicious, protein packed Pumpkin Spice breakfast.
You will need the following ingredients per person:
- Steamy hot porridge oats (cooked in water is fine. Soaked overnight beforehand can improve digestibility!)
- 1 slice of roasted pumpkin
- 1 scoop of Peanut Butter Protein
- 1 small handful of raisins
- 1 Ts sunflower seeds
- 1 ts lucuma powder
- 1 ts honey
- 1 ts cinnamon
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of almond milk
- 1 clean spoon and 1 large smile to enjoy ;-)
There are no real directions required here. Put simply, you have two options: chuck everything into a bowl, stir and munch. Or alternatively, lay each ingredient down in a beautiful, Instagram worthy
presentation. Share and tag us, then enjoy!